Italian Matzo

Today was my second to last day in Italy so I ran around all day getting ready for my departure. In the morning, I went to the shipping company across the river to ship my ceramics home. I wasn't given a price today because they have to wrap it differently than my sculptures that were shipped last week. So, if I don't hear from them before tomorrow afternoon, I won't be able to pay cash which would be a bummer. But it is what it is. All the staff at the office was impressed with my work though, so that made me feel good! They all loved my safari animals. That seems to be the favorite.

When I got back from the shipping company, I went to Conad to get snacks for the plane. I found the Italian version of matzo, which I thought was pretty funny. I got some pesto and the guy weighed it, put the price tag on it for me and then put in extra. I'll miss my friends at the supermarket!



I did a bit of cleaning when I got home, and now my room looks like this. 




I was finally able to take a nap and actually sleep, which was really nice because I am sleep deprived right now. It's loud almost every hour of the day (and night for that matter) so it was good to catch up on sleep a little. 

Tomorrow is my last day in Florence and I have to present my museology final on MOMA. I'm still trying to think of what I want for my last meal. It's between ZaZa's for their balsamic vinegar steak and Gusta pizza for their, well, pizza! As good as it is, I am so pizza-d out, so we'll see where I go. 

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts