An Eye for Detail

Today was very exciting. I had my cinema class where we just turned in our papers and left. This was my last class so that's one class down! I also had ceramics where I took my final. Our professor uses the exact same questions as the ones that are on the study guide so it was really easy. I also ended up having my final ceramics critique of all my work which went well. My professor was pretty pleased with what I have accomplished. She mentioned my dedication and eye for detail, so hopefully I'll have an A in the class. The remainder of class was spent cleaning the studio but even then I was able to leave early. My professor told me I don't have to come to class on Thursday since I'm all done and students are just having individual critiques then. So, that's another class down! And since I've been done with my sculpture class for weeks... That just leaves one more class: museology on Thursday. And then I'm free! Anyways, here's all my work ready for shipping! 




 Now, I can ship all my ceramics home since there's no way I can take it all in my suitcases. But in order to do that, I have to walk 20-30 minutes to the shipping company across the river. So, since I don't want my ceramics to bang against each other on the walk over there tomorrow, I have to wrap them up. I don't have any bubble wrap or paper towels, so I had to improvise... With trash bags and rolls of toilet paper. Whatever works, right?




After I ship all this home tomorrow, I'll just have to give my final presentation for museology on Thursday before flying out Friday morning. I may have to go to Gusta pizza one more time and I may also have to go to ZaZa's to get the balsamic vinegar steak with rosemary potatoes that I love so much. But first... We'll see how much it costs to ship all my ceramics home. Yikes... 


Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts