A Trend in My Projects

Today was not a typical day. On Mondays I only have one class, except today my professor was sick. I have already finished both of my sculpture projects (as well as finishing a third, unrequited sculpture project) so I ended up just leaving after carving some finishing touches on my elephant. I think I'll paint this one, at least the decoration. 



I stopped by the ceramic studio quickly to see some of my glazed pieces out of the kiln. Below is my box, which is more of a honey brown in person. 




And below is one of the bowls I made on the wheel. I love the effect of the glaze on this one! 



I don't have my ceramics class tomorrow since the other class is going on the Raku field trip (where I went last Thursday) but I'll probably go to the studio to start working on my final project since I will be making around 12 African animals. I'm starting to notice a trend in my projects here! I also have to do some museology reading and I want to go to the Central Market for more cheese and dried fruit so I'll definitely be productive with no class!


Ciao for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts