Freshman Seminar in Rome Day 22

Today was our last final push: our art history final. It was a lot easier than I expected it to be and I feel very confident! To celebrate, my friends and I walked all over the city. Our first stop was Campo De Fuori where we bought homemade pasta to take home. From there, we went to the Hard Rock Cafe to treat ourselves to American food (pizza and pasta is getting soooo old).


We also walked all around the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain to do some last minute shopping! From there, our group split up. Some went shoe shopping and my friend and I went to the Victor Emmanuel Monument. We took the elevator to the very top where we had the most amazing view of the whole city. We could see the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican, the aqueduct near the American University of Rome, and more! 





Well, this is it. We've come to the final blog entry. I can't believe I've lived in Italy for almost the entire month of July. It's crazy to think that once we have become so familiar with the city, it's already time to leave. Thanks to those of you who have taken the time out of your day to read my blog that I have forced myself to write on days where we got home late. 

Until next time, Roma

Comments

Popular Posts