Freshman Seminar in Rome Day 9

Today was a fun day. Why? Because we had Italian. How's that fun? Because I know it all! It's crazy to think that we only have one more class before our final on Monday. Where is the time going?? We didn't do too much in class, however. We spent half the class analyzing the movie we watched last night!! During our quick class break, it was time for a much needed coffee break.... Crema di Caffè!!  



After class ended, we had the rest of the day/evening to ourselves! Some friends and I decided to go to the Villa Borghese. It was absolutely incredible!! My favorite works were by Caravaggio, since I did a research paper on him last year. I was blown away by the intricate ceilings, and even analyzed the works of art with my friends. Our art history teacher would have been proud.. Can't wait to tell him tomorrow! 




On the way back, we were very confused about how to get to our bus. So what do I do? Ask another cop. In Italian. They're so friendly! Once we finally reached the bus stop, we waited over 30 minutes for the bus to show up (Public transportation is not the quickest here). However, we did meet some American tourists-- man, was it nice to hear English again! I've been on Italian mode ever since I got here!! 

Ciao for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts