African Animal Series

Today was pretty warm, which called for one of my new giraffe tank tops. And that, calls for a selfie with my bedroom's horribly shaped mirror that reminds me of a mirror house at carnivals. 



But anyways... In cinema we watched Io Non Ho Paura, which is one of my top favorite Italian films (though I feel like I say that about a lot of the films we've seen.. But I've seen most of them before and I like the ones I have seen). Basically, it's about a kidnapping and a friendship that grows in an  unlikely place. 

In ceramics, I had to speed-work on my animals since we only have one more week to finish them. I got my rhino done today, pictured below.




So now I have the giraffe and rhino done, but I have to do the slip decoration on them.




I also completed a hippo today, but the angle I took the picture at is really weird so I'm not posting it because he looks deformed. But I'll take another picture tomorrow if I go to the studio to work (which will probably happen). 

I'm planning on getting up before my class tomorrow to ship my sculpture work home so...

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts