Africa Bound... Again!

Brian Jackman once said, "Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is worst of all". Africa is an addiction unlike any other. Since my very first trip to Africa in 2006, I felt inspired. Inspired to learn about animal conservation. To meet new people. To be open-minded to new possibilities. Each time I come home, my photos spark my wanderlust all over again. It's a never ending, wonderful cycle of finding yourself in Africa. Every time I think it's my last trip, something draws me back to this beautiful continent. From the people to the cultures to the animal conservation efforts, there is always something new to explore. No set number of trips could ever let me experience all of what Africa has to offer.


All that being said, it's that time again! Where to now? Back to Africa of course! An incredible journey is about to start, taking my mom and I across Africa from the mighty Victoria Falls (both the Zimbabwe and Zambia side) to the South African Kalahari Desert and then onward to the Okavango Delta, Botswana. From the landscapes to meerkats to (hopefully) wild dogs and leopards, this adventure truly has it all... But it doesn't stop there. After my mom departs, I'll venture onward to Madikwe (South Africa) and then to Kenya's Masai Mara to witness the Great Migration on another Wild Eye photography expedition. 


As always, I look forward to sharing my adventures with you. Stay tuned for what's to come and be sure to hit the subscribe button to be notified of new posts! As always, follow my instagram @elissatitle for more pics.



Photo taken in Zimbabwe, 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts