Hamburger Craving!

Today was another day spent at the library and studio. I headed over to SACI right when it opened (1pm) and went up to the library to get ahead on some reading. Every time I need to read for class, I have to go to the library since the books are on reserve, so I thought I would try to get ahead on some of my Museology reading.



Here's a better shot of the library. It's really pretty and peaceful when no one else is there!




After I did some work, I went to the ceramics studio to work on my rhino head. I realized I forgot to add ears to my rhino, so I started to work on that. I still have to fix the one on the right, but I was working on my rhino for 3+ hours today and needed a break from it! 




In the evening, my roommates and I went to the market to get food for our apartment dinner, which will become a weekly event. We're all ODing on Italian food and we were craving hamburgers, so that's exactly what we made! We sautéed onions and mixed them in with the meat, melted cheese on top, and even put fried eggs on the burger (which I had never had before... It was DELICIOUS!) We even made french fries to complete our meal!





After our dinner, we all watched a movie, which is also turning out to be a weekly event. All in all, it was a busy, productive weekend for sure.

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts