Traveling the Seven Continents

As we begin our long journey home, I've had a lot of time to reflect upon how lucky I am. At just 18 years of age, I can proudly say that I've been to all seven continents. Traveling has educated me in a way that no amount of schooling could-- I see first hand how the world works, and I would consider myself a well rounded person due to my extensive travels. Shoutout to my mom-- without you, none of this would be possible and I probably wouldn't be the person I am today! Love you!
Below, are pictures from each continent we've been to. Enjoy!


1) South America: Galapagos/Ecuador 2004


2) North America: Alaska 2004


3) Europe: Norway 2007


4) Asia: Thailand 2007 
**Yes, that is a live elephant


5) Australia/New Zealand 2009



6) Africa: Tanzania 2010


7) Antarctica 2013





Comments

Popular Posts