Freshman Seminar in Rome Day 21

Today we went wine tasting. Since I don't drink, I was rather bored but the location was gorgeous. You could see hills and lots and lots of green. Just to say I had wine in Italy, I had a small sip. I guess it's an acquired taste because I absolutely hated it and wanted to spit it out. Afterwards, we had lunch at the winery. 


We had a very long bus ride back in which we all slept. We didn't get back until 7:30pm and we had to walk down a ton of stairs in the rain to get to the tram! That was quite an experience. For dinner, my friend Lauren and I went to our favorite pizza shop. I have gone here almost every day and the guys all know me now! 


We also went to our favorite gelateria where they also know us! 


I can't believe tomorrow is my last full day here. Where does the time go?

Ciao for now! 



Comments

Popular Posts