Freshman Seminar in Rome Day 19

It's been quiet for the past few days since I've been studying for exams. Today we left our apartments at 6am for our weekend trip to Tuscany. Everyone was super tired and grumpy, so the bus was nice and quiet! After about an hour and a half, we arrived in Siena. I had never been there before, so I was pretty excited. There was only one problem....I had the worst stomach ache/nausea. During our three hour walking tour, I sat down in the shade and didn't really hear anything the tour guide said. After the tour was over, I immediately went to get food and a coke which made me feel a little bit better. Two of my friends and I went to a local Italian restaurant where we had the best mushroom risotto EVER! I had fun ordering in Italian-- that's definitely something I will miss in LA!



After lunch, we went to our hotel 2 hours away. The hotel isn't in a great area and there's nothing to do. Maybe we will actually be able to study for our last exam on Monday! On a side note, I can't believe this trip is almost over. I'm sad to be leaving Italy but I'm happy to return to my family! Only a few more days until I never have to complain about transportation again! Haha.

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts