Freshman Seminar in Rome Day 13

Today felt like a vacation. In the morning, our group caught a ferry from Sorrento to Capri. Feeling adventurous, my friends and I decided to take an hour long boat tour around the island-- where you could jump off the boat as well! We explored caves, swam, and enjoyed feeling like we were on a luxury boat (though really we should be studying for Monday's final). The water was really blue and our tour guide was fabulous.      


 (That's not the boat we took but I like this picture!!!!)

After our boat tour, everyone was feeling very relaxed and happy. Our group then separated into two smaller groups. Me and some girl friends went shopping (even though Capri is super touristy). After frustrating price tags, we proceeded to the beach where we enjoyed swimming, talking and laying out on the rocks (yup, no sand). I'm having a blast over here, but I think we are all starting to get sick of each other. My friend group keeps changing, but I'm really happy with the girls I hang out with! 



Ciao for now!


Comments

Popular Posts