Leave Only Footprints

"Take only pictures, leave only footprints". 


Footprints in the sand.




The Galapagos Islands treated me wonderfully. I made lifelong friends who I never would have met otherwise. I was around animals all day long, observing and photographing them. I learned so much about animals, ecotourism, conservation, and human impact. I left with amazing friendships, amazing photographs, and amazing knowledge. I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to return here.



We rose early, making our way to the Guayaquil airport. We had a little last minute shopping time, and I left with one last bag of plantain chips. As we boarded the plane for Miami, the exhaustion hit me. I fell asleep and the next thing I knew, I was in Miami. The flight from Mmiami to Los Angeles passed by slower. I finished my video presentation at least! After hours of traveling, we were finally back home. As much as I enjoyed the trip (minus the part where many people went out at night in town), it always feels good to be home.



Leaving the Guayaquil airport.



Now, it's time to get some Mexican food. . . !!! 


Thanks for reading about my Galapagos adventures... Stay tuned for what's to come and be sure to hit the subscribe button to be notified of new posts! As always, follow my instagram @elissatitle for more pics. 

Comments

Popular Posts