Glazed Animals

Today went by pretty quickly. I had ceramics in the afternoon, and all my glazed animals are now out of the kiln. So, they look like this now... super shiny!




My teacher moved my warthog on the table and it fell.... So now its tail is broken. Hopefully I can fix it with glue. I have my final and critique on Tuesday, so I'll be able to ship all my ceramics home next Wednesday. I was hoping to ship my things this Monday, but oh well. 

I had my last museology lecture tonight (thank god). I have never been so bored in a class. Tomorrow we are going on a field trip, next Thursday I'm giving my final presentation and next Friday I'm skipping class to fly back home haha. So after tomorrow, I won't have to listen to rambling! And to add to the excitement, I'll be going to Rome tomorrow for the weekend! Woohoo! It'll be an early and long day tomorrow so...

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts