All Roads Lead to Rome

Today was pretty exciting. I think the picture below says it all...




Since Rome is my favorite city in Italy and it's my last weekend in Italy, I wanted to go back to Rome. I'm staying at the same hotel that my mom and I stayed at over spring break so all of the staff remembers me. I was pretty excited when I saw I had a huge bed... The first thing I did was nap!!!





For dinner, I went to my favorite restaurant called Papagiò, where the staff also remembered me and even remembered what I ordered last time. I'm on this trip alone, so I ended up studying for my ceramics final during dinner (yes, really). I started off with my fried artichoke and homemade potato chip appetizer, with complimentary prosecco and the San Gimignano Vernaccia wine. 




For my main course, I had white fish with potatoes and artichoke. Originally, this comes with zucchini instead of artichoke but the artichoke in Italy is amazing so I always get it instead of zucchini.




For dessert, I had a decaf cappuccino.




And to go along with that, I had white tiramisù in chocolate sauce.




I was in such a food coma when I got to the hotel (luckily it's only a few blocks away) so I ended up taking a bath and passed out. 

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts