Sculpture Critique

Today was a relaxing work day. Since I'm just waiting for the critiques to end for my sculpture class before I am done for the semester, I went to the ceramics studio to work on my final project. My giraffe just needs to be painted, which I'll do later, so I started working on my second animal. I only finished the head today before I had to go back to sculpture for the critique, but I'll do the rhino's body tomorrow in class. Let's hope this rhino doesn't break (granted, it's much much much smaller)! 



I had my sculpture critique today since I have all my pieces done. I'm not a big fan of critiques since I have different ideas than my classmates but everyone has their own opinions. I'm not changing a thing, so now my pieces are at the apartment patiently awaiting shipment back to the States. I'll be going to a shipping company later this week. Hopefully it won't be too expensive.... but it's the only way to get it home! 


Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts