Much Needed Junk Food from America

Today I was very impatient. Why? Because my mom landed in Florence at 6:30pm and I wanted time to go faster. Today I had my ceramics midterm which was super easy because our professor used the exact same questions as the review sheet questions. It took less than 5 minutes. Then, we had our midterm critique of all our work which went pretty well. All that being said, we managed to get out of class an hour early. 

From there, I had museology which was really boring today-- that or I was too excited to see my mom. In any case, shortly after my class ended it was time to go to the hotel to see my mom. We went to dinner at one of my favorite places and took a walk to the central market and the duomo, stopping for Nutella and Crema gelato on the way home. 

I'm staying at the hotel tonight even though I have a midterm early tomorrow morning. But I took a nice bubble bath, something I missed A LOT, and that relaxed me. 

My mom also brought some good American junk food I've been missing, as well as more books and clothes that I wanted here. Yay! 


Today was a good day. 

Ciao for now! 


Comments

Popular Posts