A Day in the Studio

Today I definately felt like a workaholic. I slept in, made some lunch, and went over to SACI to work in the studios. First, I went to the ceramics studio to do more work on my rhino and to check the slabs of clay I had rolled out. Unfortunately, I'll have to go back tomorrow to cover them up since they weren't quite ready today. If I don't cover them by tomorrow, they will get TOO hard and won't be usable. I feel like I'm getting pretty close to finishing my rhino head, though I have to hollow it out so it is less heavy... I can barely lift it now!

After working in the ceramic studio for nearly an hour, I went to the sculpture studio to do more work on my horses since we are casting the clay in plaster on Monday. In the process of casting the clay in plaster, we will destroy the clay part... All that work to have it be destroyed!



From there, it was off to the library to do Museology and History of Italian Cinema reading. Now I am all caught up with the courses I added a few days ago! Tomorrow will be another day at the studio (and possibly shopping with roommates) so...

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular Posts