Freshman Seminar in Rome Day 12

Today we woke up early to leave for Vesuvius. After the 3 hour bus drive, we finally arrived. Lucky for us, it wasn't sunny... At all! However, we did get rained on! The hike up was hard because of the gravel, but the view of the crater was beautiful!! We had another hour ride to our hotel in Sorrento, and everyone was sleeping.        




Once we got to our hotel, my friends and I went swimming in the pool! This feels like a vacation.. But we have finals next week. Ugh!! The Internet is super bad (I actually have to go to a cafe to get on the Internet) so I may seem nonexistent until Sunday night when we get back. I'm currently eating a hamburger (soooooooo Italian, right?) Tomorrow, we are going to Capri and I am SO excited! I may even go snorkeling! Hope the weather is good!

 Ciao for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts